Trusted by clients big and small
Our team shares their latest industry experiences through the posts below.Read all posts by Desarol
Enforcing migrations for persisted Redux state using Typescript
Your Redux state is constantly having properties added, removed or modified as the site grows and ga...
Serverless Typescript, Rust and Go running in one repo on Netlify
With Netlify's new support for serverless Rust and Go, and native Typescript (no need to precompile ...
Gatsby’s Drupal source plugin now supports multilingual websites out of the box
Recently our team at Desarol migrated a large Drupal 7 website for a multinational hotel chain to a ...
Building a Drupal menu hierarchy using custom GraphQL resolvers in Gatsby
Drupal menus allow sitebuilders to create complex hierarchical content structures. However, due to J...
How Gatsby's Drupal source plugin handles file entity relationships for multilingual sites
Drupal has had core support for translation since Drupal 8. But some entity types are not translatab...
Why static sites are stealing back the internet from Wordpress
The nature of the internet has seen many changes since it's inception. Websites started out looking ...
Meet our team
- Robert CaracausChief Executive Officer
- David DischDirector of Technology
- Giannella ParedesTeam Leader
- Ramón ChancaySenior Engineer
- Holiviel ValdezSoftware Engineer
- Samuel Pilay MuñozSoftware Engineer
- Luis FerretoProject Manager
- Jose SandoyaSenior Engineer
- Jonathan AlpízarSoftware Engineer
- Maria RodriguezSoftware Engineer